Alternatives to techniques offered by oral surgeons in Petaluma
When might patients require dental extractions?
There are many situations that may arise in which dental extractions may be required. Below are just a few of the most common issues:
- Patients are preparing for orthodontic treatment where overcrowding is a concern.
- Patients have had a failed root canal treatment and need to remove the tooth.
- Patients are preparing for the placement of full dentures.
- Patients have experienced issues with their wisdom teeth and need a simple or surgical extraction to remove them.
- Patients have experienced an injury to a tooth that will not recover and requires removal.
- Patients have an extremely large cavity that can only be resolved with extraction.
Why visit a specialist?
A specialist is an oral surgery professional who has had extra training and experience in a specific area of dentistry. Dr. Jurina Smida can provide extractions and other quality oral surgery solutions for patients who require treatment by a trained professional. She welcomes patients into her practice who require oral surgery for one reason or another at an affordable rate.
Visit Dr. Jurina Smida today
Dr. Jurina Smida and the skilled team of Dental Care and Wellness of Sonoma County believe patients should have access to an oral surgery specialist for extractions in the Petaluma area. Contact her facility at (707) 781-8550 or personally visit her practice conveniently located at 26 4th Street. She is here to assist new and existing patients who are ready to speak to a team of dedicated professionals regarding their oral health care needs.