How Sacramento area residents can benefit from seeing a holistic dentist
For health-conscious residents of the Sacramento area, holistic dentistry is a natural choice, and Dr. Smida is uniquely qualified for this comprehensive, integrative approach to oral care. She and her staff are committed to not only improving smiles, but also improving lives.
The benefits of holistic dental care at Dental Care & Wellness of Sonoma County include:
- Safe materials – Biocompatible dentistry encompasses more than simply avoiding mercury. All of our dental materials are nontoxic and metal-free. Furthermore, we take additional steps to ensure that a given material is compatible with your unique body before using it.
- Conservative techniques – In traditional dentistry, teeth are typically shaped to fit the restoration. This may involve drilling out a large area of the tooth to accommodate a sizable filling, or grinding it down to a mere post for a dental crown. Our approach is different. The maximum amount of healthy tooth material is preserved, and the restoration is customized to fit. If a portion of the tooth is still healthy, we will use an inlay or onlay rather than a full crown. If you only have a small cavity, we will repair it with a small filling.
- Personalized treatment – You are an individual. Your health needs, cosmetic goals, and lifestyle are uniquely yours. There are no cookie-cutter solutions. The best dental care is designed specifically for you.
- Patient education – We don’t just tell you which dental procedures you need. We help you understand how existing problems developed, and how you can prevent future issues. Oral care doesn’t stop when you walk out our door. We empower our patients with the knowledge to improve and maintain their oral health.
- Whole health and wellness – Holistic dentistry is not just about teeth. It is about you – your whole body, your overall health, and your quality of life.
We are here to help you feel better, look better, and get more out of life. Excellent oral health is a sign of overall wellbeing, and excellent holistic dental care is an important step towards a healthier life. Call us at (707) 781-8550 and schedule your appointment today.